- 150 FX Ready-To-Fly
- ETA: September 2022
The Blade 150 FX is the perfect indoor and outdoor helicopter for beginner pilots ready to try single-rotor machines from coaxial helicopters and multirotor drones. The 150 FX brings an intimidation-free and easy experience for new pilots looking for a new challenge. Its fixed-pitch, simple rotor head, and six-axis control system let pilots enjoy a high level of stability and efficiency even in an outdoor environment. From the lightweight and impact-resistant frame to the easy repairs, this heli makes learning to fly easy. LEDs adorn each arm, making orientation easy to maintain, and it includes crash kit parts to help get you back in the air if anything is damaged. Additionally, the 150 FX is below the 249-gram allowance, so this package will be one of the largest Ready-to-Fly Heli Model to include everything you need, including the flight battery, USB charger, and transmitter.
- Ready-To-Fly: The 150 FX comes with everything you need in one box. Charge the included flight battery, bind to the included transmitter, and take to the skies.
- Brushed Motors: Efficient brushed motors contribute to long flight times while maintaining a light profile.
- Easy Maintenance: Simple construction and low part count make maintaining the 150 FX stress-free. It includes crash kit parts to help get you back in the air quickly should you need any repairs.
- Indoor/Outdoor: The size of the 150 FX allows it to be flown both indoors and out.
- Durable: lightweight and impact-resistant frame
- Direct Drive Tail Motor: Brushed tail motor delivers impressive heading hold in a simplistic design
- High Visibility: Throwback fantasy scale trim scheme (Blade CX2 trim scheme) with LED lights.
- Fully Assembled: No building necessary.
Indoors or Out
Larger than a micro-class machine, the 150 FX is great for outdoor flight in low wind, yet it's still small enough that it can be flown in a variety of indoor spaces.
Simple construction and low part count make maintaining the 150 FX stress-free. It includes crash kit parts to help get you back in the air quickly should you need any repairs.
The lightweight airframe features durable polymers and carbon-fiber components that deliver mechanical precision and the tolerance to absorb typical mishaps.
The 150 FX includes a Blade 6-channel transmitter with functionality that makes choosing high or low dual rate sensitivity easy.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-BLH4400||150 FX RTF||£229.99|
IN THE BOX
- (1) Fully Assembled Blade 150 FX Heli
- (1) 2S 320mAh LiPo: 150 FX
- (1) USB Charger
- (1) Instruction Manual
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box!
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.