Spectra Electric Sailplane Kit
Quick assembly - powerful climbs!Powered by an included ElectriFly S-600 motor, the Spectra EP climbs from 0 to 500 feet...in 60 seconds! Its triple-taper, 2-meter wing features a modified Selig 3010 airfoil, and an 8x4 folding prop is included. Kit assembly is quick and easy, with notched trailing edges, precisely die-cut parts and all hardware supplied.
- Includes ElectriFly T-601 motor and electronic speed control.
- Triple-taper wing with modified Selig 3010 airfoil adds stability - folding propeller minimizes drag and the potential for damage when landing.
- Tinted canopy lifts off for easy access to on-board gear, and includes a high-tech, NACA style vent for cooling.
- Wing Span:78.5 in (1995 mm)
- Wing Area: 675 in² (43.6 dm²)
- Wing Loading: 10.2 oz/ft² (31 g/dm²)
- Weight: 48 oz (1360 g)
- Length: 41.5 in (1055 mm)
- 2-3 channel radio with 2-3 servos (mini/micro servos recommended)
- 6-7 cell battery (7 recommended)
- 2 rolls of MonoKote®